NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Aishwarya

July 20, 2021 at 11:12 PM

Some people prefer high wages while other prioritise work satisfaction. I completely agree that one need to be at peace with job to be happy in life .

Firstly job satisfaction is crucial for mental tranquility because people become sluggish when they’re not at peace with their work .Moreover ,people become sleepy and less energetic if they are not content ,hence reducing thier productivity which is hazardous both for the company as well as the indivisual. Often life becomes monotonous for such indivisuals ,hence hampering thier success .unsatifaction make people suseptible to depression and they become irritable .For example my friend who worked in Google quit his job to follow his passion in singing and is now happily composing songs in Bollywood ,furthermore he is a well-known name in Indian music industry.

Secondly people often exacerbate the importance of money but actually materialistic things don’t make much difference in the far future .Materialism often promotes a fraudulent life sucking out dreams and aspirations out of people hence leaving them hollow and sad inside ,spiralling into a pit of sadness and depression .for example celebrities who lead a luxurious life are often depressed and anxious hence proving money cannot buy happiness

In conclusion i opine that money cannot buy peace and one need to love his job to progress in every prospect of life therefore it is essential to have job satisfaction for mental peace

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)