NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Eman

July 22, 2021 at 11:46 AM

While many people agree with the fact that pets are beneficial for kids, others believe that they are harmful and consider it unsafe to keep children with them unsupervised. In my opinion, I think that having pets is dangerous and unhealthy especially for the young ones and should not leave them alone with them. In the following paragraphs, I will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a pet for children.

To begin with the disadvantages, the four-legged friends’ behavior is unpredictable which can cause lots of issues especially with toddlers who are just starting to learn about their surrounding life. For example, they might pull the tale of their animal to explore their reaction that could be deleterious as they might bite them or scratch their skin badly. Moreover, domestic animals tend to spend most of their time in the outdoors especially the streets. Therefore, they catch some dirt and germs in their legs and four that can be transmitted to their youth owners and result in severe illnesses that they can’t tolerate.

On the other hand, there are several advantages of having domestic animals to play with kids. The first advantage includes teaching them to take responsibility by taking care of their pet which teaches them not to be selfish and think about others. For example, providing food and water for the tame animal by young individuals teaches them to respect other lives. Another advantage is that it gives the children the opportunity to explore the animal’s world around them and provide them with a valuable source of information that grows up with them during their learning phase of life.

In conclusion, having pets with young individuals has positive effects on them, however, it can have negative effects if adults’ supervision is not provided.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)