NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• jaisal

July 22, 2021 at 9:24 PM

Dear John,

Happy to know that you have decided to visit Jodhpur. It is beautiful city and there are lot of activities that would create a lot of memories.

As far as your stay is concerned you can join me in my room at hostel and my friends too would love to meet you if you are fine with it. Once you are here we can spend most of our time visiting Mehrangarh Fort in the afternoon where you would get to learn about some of our history and in the evening we will visit the stepwell and then the clock tower which has amazing Market around it and for the next 2 days we can visit other interesting places like Umaid Palace there.

And for further 10 days we can visit other cities of rajasthan such as Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, the deserts of Sam and I can even arrange a visit to my village, i am sure you would love it and get to experience our culture at its best.

As far as clothes are considered please pack light as weather over here is a little hot at this time of the year so try to bring cotton garments and shorts as much as possible including sunscreen cream.

Can’t wait to see you in person.

Your’s friend,

Jaisal

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)