NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Achal

July 22, 2021 at 9:28 PM

Dear John,

Great to hear from you after a long time, and i am very excited that you want to spend your holidays in Vancouver.

First of all, I could help you to find a nice hotel, in my view, downtown would be the best to stay as this is very convenient to commute different parts of city by public transports. Moreover, you will find tourist information center and there are several nice restaurants and pubs.

Now I would like to inform you that there are several exciting opportunities which you can plan while coming to Vancouver, the city is full of parks, beaches, and shopping malls, However, if you personally ask me and if you are little adventurous then I would suggest you to go little far from city to Ski Resort which is approximately just 60 kilometers north side to city.

Last but not the least, as the weather in Vancouver is bit unpredictable, it could be hot during the day, but the temperature can go down quickly in the night then I would suggest you bring a winter jacket along with you.

See you soon.

Achal

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)