NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Jyoti

July 22, 2021 at 10:07 PM

Dear Emily

Just received your letter where you expressed your wish to spend a two week holiday here in Rajasthan as well as other parts of India. First of all I really want to express how amused and thrilled I am, so excited that I have immediately started planning to make this vacation your most memorable one.

You are most welcome to stay here with me and my family for the days you are in jodhpur only if you are comfortable and for other cities i will book hotel rooms once you confirm the dates of your visit. Please inform me about the budget you have in mind so that I can make the arrangements likewise.

I can really assure you that August and September are the monsoon season which makes it most incredible time to visit India with appealing terrains and tourist spots. You will really be awestruck by cultural royalty inherited by each and every town.

Here in Rajasthan we can travel various city enriched with marvellous historical places like Mehrangarh Fort or Umaid Bhawan in Jodhpur, Nahargarh in Jaipur, City Palace in Udaipur and the list keeps going. Also we can visit sand dune festival nights in Jaisalmer or Rann of Kutch which is located in another state Gujarat not very far from Jodhpur.

Oh yes I must suggest you to bring all cotton or khaki material clothesWhich are best suited for hot and humid climate here in Rajasthan. Do not bring any winter clothes which I know Europeans are very used to (wink).

Hoping to see you soon.

Regards,

Jyoti

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)