NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ipshita

Administrator
    July 25, 2021 at 3:19 PM

Happy to know that you have decided to visit Jodhpur. It is a beautiful city. The city offers a number of tours and activities that would create a lot of memories.

As far as your accommodation is concerned, if you wish you can join me in my room at the hostel and my friends too would love to meet you.

As far as your accommodation is concerned, if you wish you can join me in my room at the hostel and my friends too would love to meet you. Once you are here, we can spend most of our time visiting Mehrangarh Fort in the afternoon, where you would learn about our histories. In the evening we can visit the stepwell and the clock tower, which has a quaint and busy market nearby. For the next 2 days, we can visit other interesting places like Umaid Palace.

In the last 10 days, we can visit other cities of Rajasthan such as Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner. Sam and I can even arrange a visit to my village. I am sure you would love it and get to experience our culture at its best.

Please pack some cotton clothes, shorts and sunscreen as the weather here is a little hot at this time of the year.

Can’t wait to see you in person.

Your’s friend,

Jaisal

5.5 band score

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)