NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ipshita

Administrator
    July 25, 2021 at 3:51 PM

Hope you’re doing well! I am glad to hear that you have planned to visit India. The moment I got this message, I recalled those days when we played together. Finally, you are coming here after 20 years. You must be perplexed about your stay. I have already researched and made the list of some hotels as per your requirement. There you would get all the facilities and, I have checked the room and services personally, so don’t be stressed. I’ll mention the name of all the hotels with the contact details at the end.

I am out of town due to my office work and would return approximately after a month. Therefore, I won’t be able to meet you. But no worries, I’ll contact and assist you on call. Here I would like to give you some advice about the place as you are coming alone. Please don’t eat street food and as this is the summer season, so please drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated. If you want to buy something, ask the hotel manager to send someone with you because many shopkeepers are not aware of English and they might get confused.

As I have told you, it is summer season, please keep some cotton shirts and shorts in your luggage. In the evening you can ride a cycle and explore the local shops and food points.

6.5 band score

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)