NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Jasmeet

July 26, 2021 at 9:41 PM

Dear Madam,

After having seen your advertisement in Citylight magazine of July edition, I am writing this letter to apply for the job of child care.

I belong to Melbourne city of Australia and my husband had to shift to India for one of the projects that will last for next six months. Since I am alone at home and have enough experience in taking care of children, I would like to give my name for the post of child-care.

I have done my training in the day-care course and was looking after 3 kids in Melbourne city in my previous job. I have got sufficient experience of handling kids and managing them while their parent’s absence. In addition to this, I am pretty hard working and sincere and adhere to the instructions given by the guardians. My experience will surely help me fulfilling my duty in a better manner.

I have great passion for baking cakes and cookies and in my spare time I love to follow my heart. Also I also love to shop and collect antique things for my home. I feel I can do this better being part of your family as child care worker.

In case of any query you can contact me on my mobile number that is 9876554322. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Jasmeet Kaur

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)