NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Jasmeet

July 26, 2021 at 9:41 PM
    430 Network Points
    Activity Points 1620

Dear Madam,

After having seen your advertisement in Citylight magazine of July edition, I am writing this letter to apply for the job of child care.

I belong to Melbourne city of Australia and my husband had to shift to India for one of the projects that will last for next six months. Since I am alone at home and have enough experience in taking care of children, I would like to give my name for the post of child-care.

I have done my training in the day-care course and was looking after 3 kids in Melbourne city in my previous job. I have got sufficient experience of handling kids and managing them while their parent’s absence. In addition to this, I am pretty hard working and sincere and adhere to the instructions given by the guardians. My experience will surely help me fulfilling my duty in a better manner.

I have great passion for baking cakes and cookies and in my spare time I love to follow my heart. Also I also love to shop and collect antique things for my home. I feel I can do this better being part of your family as child care worker.

In case of any query you can contact me on my mobile number that is 9876554322. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Jasmeet Kaur

Best online IELTS Coaching Best Online IELTS Course Best Online Spoken English Classes Best Online English Classes

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.