NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sumita

July 29, 2021 at 12:51 AM

Dear Sir/madam,

I am writing this letter to complain about my laptop charger which I bought from your store.

I have purchased a DELL laptop from your Galleria store one month ago and it worked fine for a month. But from last one week its laptop charger started having trouble charging my laptop, it gets heated within few minutes as it starts charging. And from last two days, charger has completely stopped working.

It is my office laptop actually and due to this technical issue with my charger I am unable to complete my office work and it is affecting my deliverables and projects deadlines.

Since my laptop is still under warranty period so I am entitled to claim for its repair from your shop. Please send a technical support guy at the earliest to repair my charger and in case the issue is non resolvable I request you to get my charger replaced with a new one.

I am attaching the purchase receipt of laptop along with scanned copy of warranty card and would appreciate your prompt response on my problem.

Yours faithfully,

Sumita

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)