NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• jaidheesh

July 30, 2021 at 5:36 PM

Dear Sir,

I am writing to request your permission for me to be temporarily transferred to our firm’s head office in Toronto for a period of 6 months.

Our company’s head office in Canada has a variety of training programs from experts of our domain for newer technologies that I am not familiar with. On completing these programs, I would have solidified my concepts and have a complete understanding of our specialized field.

While I am working abroad, I will handle most of my responsibilities remotely over the internet and those tasks that cannot be done without my physical presence, I will hand over to my colleague Ms. Grace. I will assure you that none of my work will go pending and I will be able to meet our targets the same as before.

It would be really appreciated if you could recommend me to the board of directors to facilitate my special request. After I have returned, our branch would be benefited from the knowledge I have gained and this will certainly improve the performance and keep us on the cutting edge.

Thank you in advance for all your help and support.

Yours sincerely,

Paul Hinder

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)