NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Achal

July 30, 2021 at 8:27 PM
    0 Network Points
    Activity Points 250

Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly, I would like to tell you that i am really enjoying classes at college. I am writing this letter in response to provide you information about myself.

To begin with, My full name is Marina John, and i am Indian citizen. I am born and brought up in Mumbai and i am 24 years old and i am also working as junior engineer in one of the multinational companies in Mumbai.

Now i would like to give my educational background, I have recently completed my bachelor’s degree in computer science from Pune University in year 2021 with honours.

I am choosing a diploma in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning because first, i have lot of interest in state-of-the-art technologies, secondly, I see that in our future there would be lot of demand for automation, robotics etc and I see that this college is highly reputed and famous for research in this field. I follow interviews/talks as well from some of the professors from this college and they blow my mind with their knowledge and research in AI, hence, I decided to choose this course in this college.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Sincerely,

Marina

Best online IELTS Coaching Best Online IELTS Course Best Online Spoken English Classes Best Online English Classes

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.