NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Achal

July 30, 2021 at 8:27 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly, I would like to tell you that i am really enjoying classes at college. I am writing this letter in response to provide you information about myself.

To begin with, My full name is Marina John, and i am Indian citizen. I am born and brought up in Mumbai and i am 24 years old and i am also working as junior engineer in one of the multinational companies in Mumbai.

Now i would like to give my educational background, I have recently completed my bachelor’s degree in computer science from Pune University in year 2021 with honours.

I am choosing a diploma in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning because first, i have lot of interest in state-of-the-art technologies, secondly, I see that in our future there would be lot of demand for automation, robotics etc and I see that this college is highly reputed and famous for research in this field. I follow interviews/talks as well from some of the professors from this college and they blow my mind with their knowledge and research in AI, hence, I decided to choose this course in this college.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Sincerely,

Marina

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)