NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Athira

July 30, 2021 at 8:35 PM

Dear Sir,

I am Marina Greene, the Software Development (DevOps) freshman student whom you met this morning. As I have been asked, this letter is intended to tell you something about myself.

I recently moved to the city for the course and I’m living with my aunt, two streets down North Avenue. My aunt’s Cecilia Greene and will be my local guardian. You can contact her for any requirements that need parental involvement.

I have a bachelor’s degree in computer science – with a DevOps specialization from Liverpool John Moores University, UK. All of my schoolings were back in my hometown, North Yorkshire, England. I have signed up to work part-time in a book store near the college, where I work 4 hours all weekdays after college.

I have chosen this course due to my zeal for DevOps. I strongly believe that DevOps practices need to reach all fields of software development. It has the potential to bring a major transformation to the way IT projects work. I am enthusiastic to dive deeper into the field with this course.

I hope that our time here would enrich my knowledge of the key concepts. I am also mindful of my duties as a student. It was a pleasure meeting you today.

Thanks,

Marina

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)