NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• jaisal

July 30, 2021 at 8:40 PM
    0 Network Points
    Activity Points 150

Hello Dr. Smith,

My name is Marina, I am 25 years old and I belong to the state of Rajasthan, India. I like to fritter away my time reading books and my favourite genre is science fiction. Apart from that I love playing basketball and gazing the stars at night while listening to bollywood numbers.

I have completed my bachelors degree in science from Rajasthan University in the year of 2020 with top of the class achievement. Since then I have been working with Randall Brothers Microlimited as a research developer.

Working there I came across your research works on structure of proteins and their folding mechanism. It ignited curiosity in me and I felt like learning more and that’s when I came across the 6 months diploma course on Structure of Proteins in your current college of working. I grabbed the opportunity and applied for the same. Thankfully I got selected to be one of your pupil and I am looking forward to the class starting on Monday.

Thank You

Best online IELTS Coaching Best Online IELTS Course Best Online Spoken English Classes Best Online English Classes

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.