NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Jyoti

July 30, 2021 at 8:42 PM

Good evening sir,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I am starting a new course at G.L. school of management in Mumbai and I am very excited to begin this new journey under your guidance.

I come from a small city in Rajasthan where most of the people are employed in agricultural industry. I work as a medical officer in a rural area serving the people who are in utmost need of the healthcare services. I have a keen interest in arts and I use most of my leisure time to paint my heart out.

I have done my MBBS from Dr. S. N. medical College, Jodhpur and have recently graduated in March 2020. I have an 18 months of work experience here in Rajasthan and I am currently studying part-time online course about molecular genetics from Texila University for which I have managed to publish two research papers and this course will complete by August 15

I wish to commence ‘The Healthcare management’ program offered by GLSN in fall of 2021. I believe that I should learn basic management skills in order to help the government in developing healthcare infrastructure at the grassroot level and I am very confident that your direction will show me the path to my future endeavours.

Regards,

Marina

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)