NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Rekha

July 30, 2021 at 8:43 PM

Dear Mrs. Williams

I am happy to share some of my personal information with you. I come from Hindu conservative family with high values. My grandparents were farmers and we do have farm land. My father is retired from Navy and my mom is home manager. My siblings are working with private firm, elder one is specialized in medicine and younger one is high court lawyer. I work with small kids in a primary school having CBSE board. It’s been 7 years since I took up this profession. I have worked with school having inclusive education policy. My strength is in science and maths at primary level.

My schooling is done in English medium having CBSE board. I did my Degree in Commerce from M.G.University Kottayam, Kerala in the year 2005,I have done my Masters in commerce from Goa University in the year 2007 with specialization in accounts and finance, I have recently completed my B.ed also. My education is in English medium. I too have Montessori degree in child care and phycology.

At present I’m perusing my doctorate in early childhood and nutrient form Finnish college of child development in Finland. For this, I have been attending workshops and seminars organized by the college inside and outside the campus. It’s really very interesting to be with this small kids and read their minds.

Take good care of yourself

With warm regards

Rekha Singh

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)