NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mayukh

July 30, 2021 at 8:44 PM

Dear Sir,

With reference to our yesterday’s one-to-one discussion, I am writing this letter, in order to make myself known to you. In this letter I will be sharing my personal information, my educational qualification and the course that I opted to study, at your College.

At first I would like to introduce myself. My name is Mayukh Ghosh, I am married and at present I am living with my wife and my daughter and we hail from India. In India I belong to Kolkata, which is the capital of West Bengal.

About my educational qualification, I have completed my post-graduation in Marketing from Master School Of Management, Meerut, and prior to that I have completed my graduation in Biochemistry from Osmania University, Hyderabad.

I am having 12 years of full-time work experience in the sales & marketing department in medical devices, where I dealt with the capital equipment from the field of Ophthalmology. In the month of March 2021, I have left my job and have decided to pursue a Master’s Degree Programme in ‘Digital Marketing from the Imperial College, London.

I have attached my CV along with this letter. Hope this information will help you to know me better.

Thanking you in anticipation, if you require any further information please contact me on the below number.

Yours faithfully,

Mayukh Ghosh

[Phone Number: ##########]

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)