MemberJuly 30, 2021 at 10:01 PM
1. She went home and sat on _____her old wooden________ (comfortable / her /
wooden / old) bed.
2. He bought _______a fabulous woolen British_________ (</font>woolen<font face=”inherit”> / a / British / fabulous) suit. </font>
3. He wants ______some really delicious French______ (some / French / delicious / really)
4. ___________a young pretty________ (young / a / pretty) girl walked into the room.
5. He has __________a lot of old and interesting____ (a lot of / old / interesting) books.
6 She bought ____a new red__________ (plastic / red / a / new) plastic
7. He is looking for _a black and stylish leather bag_________ (leather / stylish / a /black) bag.
8. She dropped ___the old beautiful_____________________ (old / beautiful / the) plate and it
9. I want _an amazing green silk______ (silk / green / an / amazing) dress.
10. She drank ______black Italian hot___________ (Italian / black / hot) coffee.
11. He saw _______an old French writing________ (French / writing / old / an) desk.
12. I visited _______a spooky German ancient ______ (ancient / a / spooky / German) castle.
13. We ate ______some green and round English______ (green / English / round / some) apples.
14. I need _____a comfortable computer_____ (computer / comfortable / a) desk.
15. They went on holiday to __a small and beautiful wooden__ (small / wooden / a /