NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ipshita

Administrator
    July 31, 2021 at 9:40 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly, I would like to tell you that I am enjoying classes at college. I am writing this letter in response to provide you with information about myself.

My full name is Marina John, and I am an Indian citizen. I am born and brought up in Mumbai. I am 24 years old. I am also working as a junior engineer in one of the multinational companies in Mumbai.

Now I would like to give some information about my educational background. I have recently completed my bachelor’s degree in computer science from Pune University in the year 2021 with honours.

I am choosing a diploma in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning because first. I have a lot of interest in state-of-the-art technologies.

Furthermore, I can foresee that there would be a lot of demand for automation, robotics etc. I see that this college is highly reputed and famous for research in this field. I follow interviews/talks of some of the professors from this college and they blow my mind with their knowledge and research in AI. Hence, I decided to choose this course in this college.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Sincerely,

Marina

6.5 band score

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)