NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ipshita

Administrator
    July 31, 2021 at 10:25 PM

I am writing this letter to inform you that I am starting a new course at the G.L. school of management in Mumbai. I am very excited to begin this new journey under your guidance.

I come from a small city in Rajasthan where most people are employed in the agricultural industry. I work as a medical officer in a rural area serving the people in utmost need of healthcare services. I have a keen interest in the arts. I use most of my leisure time to paint my heart out.

I hold an MBBS degree from Dr S. N. Medical College, Jodhpur. I recently graduated in March 2020. I have 18 months of work experience here in Rajasthan. I am currently studying a part-time online course about molecular genetics from Texila University for which I have managed to publish two research papers. This course will get terminated on August 15.

I wish to commence the ‘The Healthcare management’ program offered by GLSN in the fall of 2021. I believe that I should learn basic management skills to help the government in developing healthcare infrastructure at the grassroots level. I am very confident that your direction will show me the path to my future endeavours.

6.5 band score

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)