NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ipshita

Administrator
    July 31, 2021 at 10:31 PM

I am happy to share some of my personal information with you. I come from a Hindu conservative family with high values. My grandparents were farmers and we do have farmland. My father is retired from the Navy and my mom is a homemaker. My siblings are working with a private firm. While the elder one has a specialization in medicine, the younger one is a high court lawyer. I work with small kids in a primary school having a CBSE board. It’s been 7 years since I took up this profession. I have worked with schools having inclusive education policies. My strength is in science and maths at the primary level.

My schooling is done in English medium having CBSE board. I did my Degree in Commerce from M.G.University Kottayam, Kerala in the year 2005, I have done my Masters in commerce from Goa University in the year 2007 with specialization in accounts and finance, I have recently completed my B.ed also. My education is in the English medium. I too have a Montessori degree in child care and phycology.

At present, I’m perusing my doctorate in early childhood and nutrition from the Finnish college of child development in Finland. For this, I have been attending workshops and seminars organized by the college inside and outside the campus. It’s very interesting to be with these small kids and read their minds.

6 band score

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)