NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• jaidheesh

August 3, 2021 at 4:54 PM

Dear Puneet,

It is so good to hear from you after such a long time. I hope you and your family are doing good. And regarding your job hunt, I am glad to help you in this regard and can provide you with a good lead in my hometown, Mumbai.

I recently came across an advertisement in the local paper that Tata Steel has started the recruitment this year. There are numerous openings for the role of a Project Engineer due to the mega project which has been awarded to them. The job posting entails that he works in the Projects Department and handles the execution of the tasks in an efficient organized way.

I am sure you will be a right fit for this organization as your background education and vast experience working with big clients will be a true asset. Moreover, your management skill together with your communication skills and articulation of new ideas can impress any employer.

I will send a photo of the newspaper cutting to you for your reference and you can directly apply on the company website and attach your updated resume along with your application. On my part, I have a couple of friends working in the same company and I can enquire about the opening and put in a good word to them.

Please keep me updated on any further development and if you need anything from my part feel free to contact me.

Warm Regards,

Paul

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)