NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• rajkumar

August 3, 2021 at 6:32 PM

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing this letter to inform you that I have recently lost my digital camera while I was on holiday in Goa, India. I am writing to claim the insurance coverage for the lost item.

It was a brand new black Nikon D500 digital camera and was gifted my father on my recent birthday. It has resolution of 22 megapixels, 3.4 inches LCD touch screen monitor, a 70-millimetre lens, and was in black leather case. I have purchased it one year back and it cost me 70000 Rs.

I am sure that I lost the camera while I have dinner outdoor with my family at a sea beach near Baga beach in south Goa. The name of the restaurant was “Blue fox Restaurant” and once I noticed that the camera was missing, I immediately informed to restaurant manager and later on to the local police station. Unfortunately, no one could find the camera.

As per the terms of insurance cover, I am entitled to be reimbursed for any lost item on the vacation. I am enclosing the claim form with this letter. Please reimburse the amount to my account number stated in the form.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully.

Raj Arakala.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)