NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Abhineet

August 3, 2021 at 9:34 PM

Dear Ravi,

I hope this letter finds you and your family members in a good health. It has been a while since we had a conversation.

I came across a wonderful opportunity in Apple Inc. which is located in St. Teresa street in Bridgetown. They are developing a new product which is going to be the next Operating System in the market. The role involves deep knowledge of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, one of the cutting edge technologies in the field of Telecom. The role majorly involves application coding and a sort of maintenance as well.

I believe that since this is your first job abroad, this would be a milestone in our career growth and will make you pretty strong in the niche technologies.

I am referring your profile for this opportunity and believe that since you have a strong technical base over some good programming languages, your profile would be shortlisted. I would highly recommend that you should start preparing for this role and start brushing up your basic skills. Alongside please go through some basic concepts of AI and ML.

Hope to see you soon here and all the very best. Keep me posted with the progress of your application.

Warm Regards,

Abhineet

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)