NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Vignesh

August 3, 2021 at 9:35 PM

It is often argued that having a tidy and organized home and workspace is really essential. I completely agree with this view as it could positively affect someone’s life and performance.

It is a well-established fact that clean surroundings prevent the spread of various diseases. Many infectious diseases like dengue, malaria are spreading mainly because of unhygienic living conditions. For Instance, In India, the primary source for most dengue infections is the breeding of mosquitoes in the stagnant water in our Air coolers and kitchenwares. Moreover, with the world experiencing a grave pandemic like COVID-19, many health experts are advising people to keep themselves and their surroundings neat and tidy, not only to stay away from the disease but also to stay healthy.

Secondly, having an organized workplace and home would reduce the stress levels and provide peace of mind. A common opinion is that the state of your study or work table would reflect your current state of mind and in order to have a stable mindset one should always keeping his things in an organized manner. For example, I always keep my passport and other original documents in the same place, in order to devoid myself of the stress of searching for them at the last minute. Moreover, I believe that a cluttered workspace would often bring upon distractions and mismanagement at work and leading to major issues.

In conclusion, even though, in this contemporary era, it is quite difficult to clean and organise things all the time, it is very important to consider the benefits of an organised space and a positive environment.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)