NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Jasmeet

August 3, 2021 at 11:20 PM

Dear Komal,

Hope this letter find you and your family in good and healthy condition. It’s been so long we had a conversation. I am writing this letter as I came across a local newspaper advertisement regarding a work opportunity you were looking for so long.

The job involves handling cash and various other cash instruments in a leading bank called HDFC. It also includes all the work carried out in a normal back along with managing cash.

The bank wants someone who is perfect command over English so I believe this work would be suitable for you as you possess all the necessary qualification and experience in this industry along with flawless conversation skills as the work involves a lot of interaction with their valuable customers on their banking details who prefer to speak only English language.

I am sending you the page of newspaper which has each minute detail of requirement for this job. you can apply for this job through the website portal mentioned in the advertisement.

If you have any query regarding this job, feel free to contact me. Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,

Jasmeet

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)