NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Jasmeet

August 4, 2021 at 10:04 AM

Dear Mr. Jones,

I am writing this letter to request you to allow me to work at our company’s headquarters in Alberta, Canada for the next six months. I will be of immense help after

My most of the clients reside there and I will be able to help them more personally if I stay there and carry on my task. Moreover, the team is working on a project based on cutting edges which will be of great support if we would implement that in our company as well. I already have worked in each department of ours and would like to extend my knowledge in this field which ultimately will be significant for our company’s growth.

The project we are working on has been finished by me and rest of the part will be covered by my other team members. Also Mrs. Smith, my colleague has assisted me each time in the past, so I will collaborate with her to get all the task done and on weekends I will be able to manage sufficient time for my work.

I would be greatly obliged if you could arrange my accommodation in the company’s guest house in Alberta and talk to our seniors regarding my stay as this is once in a lifetime opportunity for me and I do not want to let it go off.

I am looking forward to a positive response. Thanks for your help and support.

Yours Sincerely,

Jasmeet

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)