NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Nilesh

August 4, 2021 at 1:35 PM

Dear John,

How are the things with you? Yesterday night, I have reached safely to home town from Sydney. Thank you so much for accompanying and accommodating me during this visit. I had great time with you. Today, while unpacking, I have realised that I have forgot my envelope at your home during this tenure & hence i am writing this letter to you to check and find out that envelope and courier back to me.

This envelope is very important to me. I have travelled mainly to Australia to sign a deal with EPC firm. The all signed contractual documents are in that envelope only. Without these documents the new contract will not stand valid & this could lead to my dismissal from the company. I guess, I have kept this envelope in guest room cupboard where I have kept my luggage.

Hence, please try to send this parcel as soon as possible via DHL express delivery to my address so that i can furnish the same to my manager within 3 days time. Without any fail, send me your bank account details so that i can transfer the said amount which is required for courier.

Rest of things are fine with me. Once Again thank you so much spending time with me. I have really cherished this tour only because of you. Please do visit to my hometown.

Hope to see you soon.

Take care.

Cheers!

Nilesh

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)