NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• jaidheesh

August 5, 2021 at 4:30 PM

Hi Dave,

Hope this letter finds you in good health and the best of spirits. I just want to let you know once again that we all had an amazing time at your place for the holidays and we can’t thank you enough for the wonderful moments we had.

We all thoroughly enjoyed the stay, the lovely treatment, and the hospitality that you put up for us. It was truly a refresh from our jobs and a much-needed vacation. I know just thanking you would not be sufficient so I would like to invite you to our homes for the next holidays.

However just as we got back, I noticed something peculiar. I couldn’t find my wallet and spend quite some time searching for it. I looked throughout our house and was very worried ever since. It was just until yesterday that my son said that he last saw it placed on the side table in your guest room.

Could you please check in that location for my wallet? If you do find it, please keep it safe as it contains many valuable items. I am anyways traveling to your town next week and could stop by to pick it up.

Hope you find it and looking forward to seeing you soon.

Yours truly,

Paul

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)