NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Jasmeet

August 5, 2021 at 9:55 PM

Hi Neha,

I hope this letter finds you and your family in healthy conditions. I reached safely at my place. I really enjoyed the vacation with you guys. I am writing to thank for the holiday and to request you for the wallet I left at your home.

I would really appreciate your idea of vacation at Goa, and I believe it was the best time of ours since we got busy in our professional lives just after college. At first, it seems merely a dream but after coming home is such a rejuvenating experience. Although it’s an arduous task to get time for holiday from our hectic schedule, I would prefer to more such kind of vacations.

I would like to tell you that I forgot my wallet in your wardrobe I kept for safety purposes as I thought I may lose it if kept here and there. When I reached my home, I just realized that I forget to carry wallet in hurry as I was packing my stuff.

I would request you to send the wallet through courier service as it contains some important documents, and I may need them soon. You can send it on my home address I mostly have to travel in the city for my office work.

Hoping to hear from you soon. Take care and stay safe.

With love,

Jasmeet

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)