NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sumita

August 8, 2021 at 6:55 PM

Dear Christina,

Hope you are doing fine! Thank you so much for asking me to visit you, I had a wonderful one week holiday at your place and enjoyed a lot, kudos to you for planning such an amazing holiday for me, I will remember this trip forever. Anyways, I am writing this letter to inform you that I forgot my wallet at your place.

<font face=”inherit”>I had brought my wallet along when I visited you on last weekend. It was black in </font>color<font face=”inherit”> with a zara logo on top right hand side and contains my debit, credit, pan and adhaar cards. It doesn’t contain any cash, but it has a photo of me with my parents in it. I had it in my purse, but on my last day after making card payment to that corner grocery store I left it in your handbag.</font>

I am facing grave inconvenience here without my debit and identity cards, so I was wondering if you could send it back to me via fast good delivery courier service. They have the fastest service and will deliver it to me in next 2 days. Thanks in advance.

Lots of love,

Sumita

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)