NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sumita

August 9, 2021 at 9:28 AM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter in response to your advertisement which I found in Times magazine regarding your requirement of a female nanny to take care of your six year old child for a period of 6 months.

I would like to apply for this position as I am in dire need of a job to pay for my tuition fees. Last month, I have passed out from high school and have been looking for a job since and your job description seemed a perfect fit for me as I am great with kids.

Also I already have some past experience of babysitting children and had gotten excellent recommendation from my previous employer.

I have always dreamt of visiting Australia and this job came as a golden opportunity for me as apart from my working hours it will provide me plenty of time to explore nearby tourist attractions in Australia.

I am really looking forward to hearing from you and would appreciate your consideration of me for this job. Also I have attached my previous employer’s recommendation along with this letter.

Yours sincerely,

Sumita

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)