NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Vaibhav

August 9, 2021 at 12:58 PM

Dear John,

Hope this letter finds you well!!

I am writing this to thank you for hosting us this season for the vacations, not to mention, the warmth with which you and your family have received us was ineffable. You did not leave any stone unturned to make our stay comfortable, and your affection is being admired by my family perpetually, furthermore, despite suffering from toothache, you drove us to many stupendous landscapes.

This shall be one last thing I am bothering you, I had accidentally left my wallet in your yellow coloured closet, just above the antique almirahs in the master bedroom. I remember while rushing to catch the flight, I was about to miss, I completely overlooked collecting my wallet from the usual place I used to keep it. If I had planned my travel to the airport well ahead of time, I would not have missed my wallet.

I will really appreciate it if you can send me my wallet back as it contains essential documents and cards, I require on a daily basis. You may courier it to me at the address mentioned in the enclosed envelope via express courier company, which caters most reliable transport service especially for the documents.

Thanking you for your assistance in advance, I hope to meet you at my place on next vacation.

Best wishes,

Vaibhav

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)