NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• deepti

August 9, 2021 at 3:29 PM

Hi Dear,

Hope you are doing good. How is everyone in family? I have reached home safely and want to let you know that I had an amazing time and cannot thank you enough for this trip.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the trip especially the underwater diving which you booked on such short notice. I have never experienced something like this and the underwater life was truly mesmerizing. This trip has really added as a stress buster and rejuvenated me. I can now focus better in office.

However, just I got down from cab which I took from airport, I realized that my wallet was missing as I had to make payment to the cab driver. I panicked as it had few important documents as well. After thinking hard , I remembered that I kept it in the almirah in guest room and missed to pick it up while packing.

I would appreciate if you could courier it back to me as those documents are required on priority. Once you courier it please share the waybill number so that I can track the packet.

Once again I want to thank you for the trip. I think we should do this more often and may be next time in my city.

Looking forward to see you again.

Take Care,

Deepti

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)