NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Homi

August 10, 2021 at 3:07 PM

Dear Rohit,

Hope this letter finds you and your family in best of health. Its been so long since we spoke last. I really miss all the fun we had during our college days. Regarding your job, i am glad to inform you that there is a vacancy in your field in my hometown.

There is a 5 star hotel opening next month here. One of my friends who joined them in Human resource department told me that there is a vacancy of pastry chef. The job requires assisting the Head chef in the making of bakery items and working along with the team.

I believe this job is suitable for you as you have degree which is specialized in bakery. Also your current work experience meets all the criteria demanded by the profile. Moreover the hotel provides the accommodation and encourages students who aspire to study masters in this field.

I will share the link of the profile which is posted on their website. You need to fill the online form and attach your resume. The 01st two rounds are going to be telephonic considering that you are overseas however for the last round, you need to appear to demonstrate your skills.

If you need any further information then please feel free. All the best and hope to see you soon.

Best Wishes,

Homi

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)