NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• jaidheesh

August 11, 2021 at 3:33 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is regarding the advert in Sydney Life magazine regarding looking after your 6-year-old kid and staying with your family for a period of 6 months.

My name is Jane and I live in London working mainly as a nanny and partly as a home maid. I often feel that I am born to look after children as I simply love taking care of them. My tolerance level and endless patience in understanding different children, their needs, and their desire for attention are what I simply do the best. As a hobby, I take up painting and play the piano. During my time with your family, I could also teach your kid these hobbies with your consent. In my opinion, this would instill creativity and not cause wastage of their time on electronics such as Tv, mobile, video games, etc.

Moreover, I would be the right choice for your family as I have a lot of experience as a daycare practitioner and can provide you all my past references. I am also a good cook and you will love the traditional English recipes that I can prepare. I could also do the daily chores such as cleaning and washing and I promise you would not need anyone else for the job.

I have not been to Australia and I always heard wonderful things about this amazing country. During my leisure time, I would spend most of the time sightseeing the various landmarks and also trekking in the remote outbacks of Australia.

Please consider me as I am the right fit for your family and you will not regret this decision. Hoping to receive a favorable response from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Jane Adams

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)