NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Athira

August 11, 2021 at 8:51 PM

Dear Mr.Stewart,

I am writing this letter about my admission to the summer batch of tennis course. I have some concerns to convey regarding the same.

The primary reason for my interest in the course is that I am a sports aficionado and really want to get underway with tennis. But I couldn’t get hold of a suitable course until I came across the advertisement for your course. It was a laborious process to sketch out a plan and make room for the course in my busy schedule. I could finally fish out some time for the practice.

I was ready to take the plunge when things changed course. My wife is a medical practitioner and she needs to travel next month for a 6-week medical camp. The camp was decided to be held later this year, so I hoped to complete the course by that time. But now I need to take care of our children while she’s away and manage my full-time job as well. This means that I would not be able to complete the course if I join this month.

Due to the unprecedented shift in circumstances, I would like to withdraw my admission to the course. I have paid the course fee in advance; hence I would like to know about the possibility of a refund. I hope the refund would not be an issue as the course has not commenced yet. I am expecting a positive response to my concern.

Best Regards,

Athira Nair

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)