NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Shweta

August 11, 2021 at 11:42 PM

Dear Sir,

I would like to extend my warm gratitude for the incredible preparations done by your hotel staff throughout the day for our company’s meeting. The staff was very co-operating and humble to everyone present in the meeting. All the participants including our company’s employees and our clients were satisfied with the overall organisation of events one after the other, including sitting arrangements, and cleanliness in the hotel.

However, as per the feedback I received from the participants after the meeting, they seemed to be dissatisfied with the food that was served during lunch. The main concern that showed up, was the limited options for non-meat eaters. Where, there was plenty of variety for meat eaters, vegetarians were provided with only one item. Furthermore, the food served was not hot enough, which lead to people not eating proper lunch and opting for drinks only.

I would advise you to be attentive beforehand with the quality and freshness of the food being served. However, also avoiding any disparity in the variety of food options for both vegetarians and meat eaters . Since, we liked the preparations and your hotel’s staff we would definitely like to hold in-future company’s meetings at your prestigious hotel, if these suggestions would be taken into consideration by your management.

Looking forward for many such collaborations.

Regards
    Shweta Chhabra

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)