NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Jasmeet

August 13, 2021 at 10:43 AM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to extend my gratitude for the exclusive preparations done by your staff members for the meeting of our company throughout the day. Each one present there were facilitated by the wonderful arrangements except the food. I am writing this letter to complain about the lunch served at the Taj hotel on the 23<sup>rd</sup> of April.

After the feedback was taken from the participants of the meeting held in your premises, I came to know that facilities were superb, and staff was humble and polite in providing their services. The meeting area was clean and tidy, and temperature was perfect for the all day discussion. The valet parking facility was very useful in saving time of the members.

When it came to the food, although there were few items that tasted very delicious but most of them were not up to the mark. They were not properly cooked and looked like made in a hurry and prepared by some amateur cooks. Moreover, the rice was overcooked whereas chicken was under. It was not matching their expectations as hotel Taj is well known for your best food in the town.

To keep your reputation, it is very important to take measures towards improving the quality of food as it may hamper your growth and fame in the future. It would be great if you ask you ask your cooks to taste the food before serving.

I hope the kind of food served will not be repeated and my feedback will help you in getting better in the future.

Yours faithfully,

Jasmeet Kaur

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)