NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Nilesh

August 13, 2021 at 11:42 PM

Dear John,

I hope you are in good health. Yesterday, received your letter & I understand that you are desperately looking for a job. The good news is there is a job opportunity for you in one of the local company which is just 5 km away from our old hostel.

I came to know about this job offer while reading today’s news paper. The company name is Worley parson & they are working as engineering consultant in Oil gas industry. Recently, they have awarded with one EPC project worth $ 2 Billion & they are looking for skilled personnel across all the disciplines to execute this project. Being they are design consultant, mainly this job involves Engineering, Procurement & construction of the main equipments.

The job profile which they have advertised for process engineer is exactly matches with your experience. You are a seasoned process engineer with 5 years of design experiences in Oil & gas industry is the main plus point of your resume. Moreover, you have worked on similar kind of projects in the past for this same company only. I bet, they will not find candidate as suitable as you for this job posting.

This EPC company has posted this job requirement on their company website; http://www.Worley.com also you can find same advertisement on LinkedIn. So, without wasting any time, please apply for this job immediately. I am pretty much sure that you will get this job.

Hope to see you very soon.

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

Nilesh

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)