NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Abhineet

August 14, 2021 at 10:48 AM

Dear Sir,

It is a great pleasure for me to write this letter to your company regarding the helping hand that you have proposed for the poor children in my locality.

First I would like to highlight the benefits of sponsoring the local children’s sports team for a significant period probably two years. As we know that Sports is a culture in our society and it needs a regulated infrastructure with adequate training to support. So the children who are unable to afford, can certainly get the maximum benefit out of it. I have sincerely noticed that children in my society have the caliber to reach greater height specially in the field of Cricket and hence they can do wonders provided they get plenty of resources.

Meanwhile I also observed that there is a set of children who are very much fond of music. They are full of enthusiasm when it comes to singing, playing some variety of music instruments or participate in some open-air concerts. They follow the people from the music industry and watch their concerts on Television. This bold initiative to sponsor them will help them into nourishing their skills which are natural and God-gifted to them. I certainly feel that they have the ability to perform on a bigger stage after a period of time.

To initiate these charitable works, I would suggest that kindly form a group of people who can visit my locality and meet with these children. They would be delighted to have you here and would share their thoughts with the group. Thereafter you can get a fair idea on how ambitious these kids are and they simply needs a helping hand to give heights to there wings. I myself along with my co-workers are representing their team and we can meet each other to discuss the strategies and the plans to start this great initiative.

I hope to hear you soon on this kind initiative.

Yours Sincerely,

Abhineet Saxena

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)