NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sumita

August 15, 2021 at 12:13 AM

Dear Sir or Madam

I am extremely delighted while writing this letter to your company regarding your amazing initiatives to support local children by either sponsoring local sports team or by paying for two open-air concerts.

Firstly, I would like to talk about advantages of sponsoring local football team for a longer period of 2 years. Currently, our area doesn’t have adequate sports infrastructure and training facilities, also existing sports training are very expensive and limited making it unaffordable for mostly children especially poor. Hence, you company’s support will provide the much needed boost to sports culture in our tier 2 city, condition of football grounds will get improved significantly and ultimately it will generate outstanding sportspersons from localities.

On the other hand, I have also come across some of extremely talented children in music and I have seen some of them singing and playing wide variety of instruments such as guitar, violin, ukulele, drums etc. in local restaurants and local functions. Organizing open air concerts can give them a platform to showcase their talents to a wide variety of audience and it might open up further future opportunities for them.

I would like to make suggestion regarding the methodology to decide which initiative should be sponsored. We must organize some of sports matches along with community level singing and music competition so that localities can easily assess the talent of these children and then all the members can vote for the activity they prefer, and of course majority wins. Also, these local meetings can be used as suggestion grounds for planning strategies for the preferred initiative.

I am really excited about these initiatives and looking forward to receive a positive reply at your end.

Yours sincerely,

Sumita

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)