NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Suraj

August 15, 2021 at 1:10 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing as a response to the feedback requested by your company for whether it should use the allocated sum to conduct two open air concerts or support a local children’s sports team for two years.

As the local children’s sport teams are not encouraged generally and are in need of the funds, they will be grateful to any help provided and advertise the company in any way they can. While the reach of a local sports team is limited, the promotion would be stable and periodic leading to long term benefits superseding the short term loss of reach.

On the other hand, paying for open air concerts would bring your company into the limelight and capture the attention of a vast number of people as the audience would not be limited to the local people but also include many foreigners.

I would like to suggest your company to support the local children’s sports team as it would encourage children to sport and throw a positive light on your famous name. Moreover, as a large company whose name is widely spread, a stable local promotion would be more beneficial than a short term wide reach that concerts can provide.

I look forward to participate in any future events of your esteemed organization.

Yours faithfully,

Suraj Parsi

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)