NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Nilesh

August 15, 2021 at 10:43 PM

Dear theatre management,

I am Nilesh & I would like to inform you that I have forgot my jacket in your cinema while watching yesterday’s matinee show. It is navy blue, long sleeve hooded jacket & it has Nike symbol endorsed on the right chest. Moreover, my name also written on the left collar of the jacket.

This unfortunate event took place while watching Sonic Movie during Matinee show along with my 3 other friends. We have purchased tickets for this movie online and it was booked through my mobile number which is 96390718. Our seat numbers are K12-K15 & if i don’t mistaken, i was seated on the K13 & being the show was housefull, we didn’t alter the seats while watching movie.

So, if possible, please send one of your security personal to check my jacket & please inform him to check below the seats K12-K15 as well as in your lost and found section. If you are able to locate my jacket, then please give me a call on my mobile number and so that I will drive over to pick it up from your cinema. If it is more convenient, you can also mail it to the return address on this envelope.

Thank you for your assistance. Appreciate your quick action and feedback on the same.

Regards,

Jeremy

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)