NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Suraj

August 16, 2021 at 2:03 PM

Hi Aire,

Hope this letter finds you and your family in good health and the best of spirits. I have safely reached home and will have to start working but my heart wishes to come back and extend my holiday.

I can’t thank you enough for inviting me to your place and the wonderful time I had there. This has been one of the best recent holidays as the natural greenery all around accompanied by masterful dishes you cooked rejuvenated me and brought me out from my monotonous schedule.

I’m not sure if you have already found it, but I just realised that in my hurry to catch the flight, I left my wallet there. If you haven’t found it yet, it should be somewhere in the guest bedroom and you’ll most probably find it in the first drawer of the cupboard to the northeast corner.

Send it to me via post as soon as possible as there are some important cards inside it. Do remember to remove the spare cash inside the wallet as there might be chances of it being lost on the way if someone finds out that there is cash inside.

Looking forward to our next holiday in which I want to show you around my hometown.

See you,
    Suraj

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)