NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Madhumitha

August 16, 2021 at 3:36 PM

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you regarding a wrong information about my hometown, Chennai, in one of the articles of your popular magazine “The Reader’s Digest”, published on 1st August 2021, that needs your immediate attention.

The article mentions that the airport in Chennai has only domestic travel facilities, however, it was refurbished about 3 months ago and has been extended to accommodate international travel as well, which probably you are not aware of.

Correcting this information in your magazine is crucial since this is an international magazine, potential visitors may not consider travelling to Chennai for vacation, thinking that the place does not have room for international travel, by reading your article. This may not only affect the livelihood of many people who rely on income from tourists, but also reduce the overall revenue of our country.

A possible way of handling this would be to correct this article with the right information and issue it in your next publication, so that visitors may read it and consider visiting my town.

Thank you for your consideration in advance.

Yours faithfully,

Madhumitha Murali

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)