NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Monika

August 16, 2021 at 4:10 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Kelly Jonas residing at 41 Mill Road, London. I am a regular reader of your international travel magazine “Travel City”. I am writing this letter to express my concern over one of the incorrect articles published last week in your magazine about Kite Festival in Selly Oak, London.

Let me explain you the issue in detail. Your magazine states that the Kite Festival in Selly Oak is from 15th to 20th September which is incorrect, as it is from 14th to 19th September. Also it says that on last day of festival people can try various cuisines available on different food stalls absolutely free, however the food is not 100% free, but yes, there will be some discounts available. Request you to correct this information at the earliest as this kite festival attracts many tourists from all over the world. And this incorrect information would not only impact the reputation of the festival organizers but would also hamper people travel plans.

Would you kindly consider releasing one more edition of this magazine with correct information, so that people can accordingly do their bookings and also add a foot note mentioning that the details shared in previous edition are incorrect and should be ignored.

Looking forward to your immediate action on this problem.

Yours faithfully,

Kelly Jonas

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)