NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Suraj

August 17, 2021 at 6:39 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to inform you of an error in an article describing Hyderabad in the 184th weekly edition of Global Times which came out last Sunday.

While I would like to thank you for introducing my lovely city to the global audience, I am concerned tourists might struggle because of the error made in the article. The article headed “The Great Monuments of Hyderabad” in the cultural heritage section of the magazine mentions that the distance between Golkonda fort and Charminar is 20 miles, but the real distance is 20 kilometers which would be about 12 miles when converted.

I believe it is crucial for a magazine as acclaimed as yours to provide factual information without any errors because many people around the world refer to your magazines for the information they need. Readers might end up confused when they visit this city because they have a wrong impression of the distances.

I would like to suggest that you apologize to your readers and correct this mistake in the next edition of your magazine. While this might not totally cover up the mistake made, it would help to mitigate the negative consequences.

I look forward to a positive response.

Yours faithfully,
    Suraj Parsi

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)