NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Amit

August 18, 2021 at 1:45 AM

Hi John,

Hope you are doing well and I trust that you enjoyed my birthday party on last Sunday.

I’m penning down to say thank you for such a wonderful smart watch gift which is one of the best present I have received in last few years. Actually you presence on my celebration was meant a lot more than gift for me. However I really appreciate your selection about watch, the color, designing belt and stylist dialer has mesmerized me when we show it. Ever since I have been wearing all the day.

By the way, I’ve received more than twelve various overwhelmed gifts on that day, out of those, A book on Greek incent found more exciting gift as I Just walk through the few pages and seems going to be more interesting further.

Although the It was so busy day, I enjoyed a lot by spending quality time with family in the morning and followed by lunch in the hotel and evening was amazing with friends and family, before you joined we played games but we enjoyed dance together after cake cutting.

Well, catch you on next weekend and thanks again for an adorable present surprise.

Best wishes,

ZZ

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)