NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Nilesh

August 19, 2021 at 12:20 AM

Dear John,

I am writing this letter to convey my special t<font face=”inherit”>hank you for such wowsome “iWatch” that you have gifted my on my special day. This gift has made my birthday more special & this was because of you only. I </font>couldn’t<font face=”inherit”> express my beatitude after seeing this gift.</font>

What I can say about this iWatch. Its like world is tied up to my wrist. Everything is accessible on through fingertips. World class features like daily exercise goals, target achievements, all sports mode & particularly flamboyant look of this watch makes more lured to me. Moreover, my parents have gifted me iPhone 12 Pro being it was my 21st Birthday. What else I want. I was like on cloud 9.

The cherry on top, My besties have arranged get together in one of the Lonavala resort for birthday bash. Our entire group was there but except you. We were in pool for whole day where we played lots of games followed by DJ night with full on dance and enjoyment for entire night. It was truly memorable birthday celebration ever had in my life. I was really missed you on this occasion.

Once again, thank you so much from bottom of my heart for this adorable gift. I will cherish this gift for rest of my life. Hope to see you soon.

Take care.

Cheers!

Nilesh

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)