NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• saravana

August 19, 2021 at 10:50 AM

Dear Mr Amar,

I am writing this letter with regard to seek your reference for the senior lecturer job in ABC university which I am going to apply.

Actually, The job’s title is senior lecturer with more than ten years of teaching experience and the work description includes the handling of electronics subject for the students from first year to final year in both theoretical and practical mode of teaching. Moreover, the staff is required to do some college management activities like financial part and recruiting the non-technical staff as well.

Considering the nature of the job, it is very important for me , as I could learn advanced technical things in more detail while I am teaching, that will boost up my career. Furthermore, I am keenly interested in handling staff selection activities which I already did in my previous XYZ organisation. Yearly international symposium is supposed to be conducted in university on regular basis, during which many international scientists will deliver their lectures about their inventions which is much needed for my technical growth.

I suggest you that kindly fill the reference form, provided by university, which is enclosed in my mail and mention about the Electronics international conference which we attended in New York on august 4th 2017. The reason why I am saying is that global symposium participation is one of the requirements of that job. Additionally , please do mention about my yearly cultural handling activities in our college.

Thanks for having spent your valuable time to read my email. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours sincerely,

G.SaravanaKumar.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)